Friday, February 08, 2008

Personal Song Service - now only $50

Back in 1999 I created a Personal Song Service - the deal was, I'd write tunes for special occasions based on just a simple narrative from anyone wanting a song.

It wasn't exactly the huge success I'd hoped for - but over a two year period I wrote about a dozen tunes for people all over the U.S.A. From a simple song that went out to "Grandma" in Minnesota, to a song for a lobbyist in Washington D.C. - and for each of these tunes, my fee was only $20! I enjoyed writing each and every song and received nothing but positive feedback from everyone I wrote tunes for. And then I gave it a rest.

But now I'm opening up the Personal Song doors once again! For only $50 (a new rate and subject to change at any time!), I'll write your Personal Song The tune can be for you or someone special. Any special event...or for no special reason at all.

Interested? Contact me with the details of your Personal Song request and we'll go from there!

Rob Birdwell

No comments: