Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Portalroids

Here's a little mashup using Microsoft's PopFly technology. Honestly, I didn't really get the PopFly concept when a browsed by it several months ago. But Silverlight technology and development is compelling (finally - can we please have a rich web that doesn't involve endless state and postback management!), albeit the barrier to entry seems a little high for me right now (like I want to spend all my time geaking out with Expression Blend and Visual Studio...flash still seems easier for my musician chops - long live SwishMax!)

Anyway, here's a simple and cheesy mashup which combines two things precious to me: a love of asteroids (the game - pretty much the only game other than Frogger that I've ever loved) and music, particularly the stuff I'm collaborating on right now with Sideways Portal

http://www.popfly.com/users/birdwellmusic/Portalroids

No comments: