Friday, March 07, 2014

Rob Birdwell performs new songs via Concert Window Webcast on March 15

I'll be performing new songs via webcast from my home studio on Saturday, March 15 @ 5pm (west coast time).  

Who:  Rob Birdwell
When:  Saturday, March 15, 2014
Time:  5:00 pm (PDT) / 8:00 pm (EDT)
Webcast Link:  http://www.concertwindow.com/shows/2797-rob-birdwell or click here!

The webcast will not be taped – it's offered in real time. I hope you can join me! 


http://www.concertwindow.com/shows/2797-rob-birdwell

Most of the songs I'll perform will be from my forthcoming release entitled Blue Macabre (April 2014).

Performance Tune List:

  • How Many Times
  • Swimming Upstream
  • Beautiful Moments
  • My Muse
  • Them Bones
  • Song of Eliza
  • Nobody's Business
  • Harry and the Mannequin
  • Love the Most
  • ....and more!
The webcast concert is free (but donations are appreciated of course).  I've enjoyed listening to other artists/performers in this type of setting and have found this online format to be very enjoyable, interesting, and certainly convenient.  

Wherever you are in the world, you can tune in!  All you need is to click my webcast link at 5 pm  (west coast time, or  8 pm for east coast folks)!  Send me some real-time comments during the show - some great possibilities and I'm looking forward to sharing my latest batch of tunes! 

Sincerely,

Rob Birdwell

No comments: