Monday, November 17, 2003

One For The Road - a documentary about Glenn Tilbrook's life and work on the road!

One For The Road - a documentary about Glenn Tilbrook's life and work on the road! - a great singer and songwriter. I'm really looking forward to seeing this - it sounds like they've made some progress and that it might really make the screen someday...soon!

This is a great site for those who enjoy Glenn Tilbrook's work. I saw him perform at a small guitar shop in Los Angeles in 1988 - Chris Difford was there too. It was such a nice evening - what talent!

I've always dreamed of being on the road - ah, the romance and adventure! Naturally, I'd want to bring my wife and kids along (plus the dog and cat!) - mm...I hope they make really big RVs! Maybe someday we'll try it - in the mean time, I'll try to keep our mini van humming along and keep working on my little jazzy offerings and live and learn vicariously through Glenn's adventures!

No comments: