Saturday, August 29, 2009

Business Card Advertising with Rob Birdwell

http://www.birdwellmusic.com/Layout/Images/BirdwellMusic-CD-Business-Card-Advertising.jpg
Are you looking for a creative way to advertise your business or services AND support an independent musician?! Here's an easy and inexpensive way to do BOTH!

The sample CD card (the inside portion) illustrates where YOUR BUSINESS CARD or PRE-PRINTED ADVERTISEMENT would be prominently displayed within one or more of my CD releases.

If you would like to fill all or a portion of the CD insert side with your own pre-printed advertisement, I can work with you on this and we will work out a per unit rate that will be 1) affordable and 2) effective.

My recordings reach a modest but interesting and diverse audience. I sell my physical CD stock through CDBaby.com but the vast majority of my physical CD sales are sold directly to folks at live performances.

Key Benefits:
  • Your business card or ad gets into the hands of local music lovers!
  • This low-cost form of advertising helps offset the CD printing costs for me, enabling me to reach even more listeners.
  • Cross-marketing your business and services with the arts is great for everyone!
Please contact me directly if you would like to include your business cards or pre-printed advertisement with my CD releases!

Sincerely,

Rob Birdwell

No comments: