Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Musical Notes from Europe Tour

Musical highlights so far include playing on the streets of Paris (bringing in an undisclosed some of pocket change!) and playing with my in-laws here in Sweden (trumpet with their fine accordion playing) - lost my mouthpiece somewhere in France, but have been able to use my Flugelhorn mouthpiece (which I just happened to bring - bon chance!).

Attended a Jazz festival outside of Paris - liked the original group with the Sax/Accordion player - will update this post with more info on them!

There´s a slight chance I´ll hook up with John Bliss in Stockholm later this month, but we must return on the 27th and head home on the 31st!

Enjoying the sights, sounds, tastes and company very much and all are having a good time!

Rob

No comments: